- Design, develop architecture and deploy sophisticated apps using Flutter Build the designs and Wireframes into high-quality responsive UI code.
- Suggest feasible architectures, new features, and/or enhancements.
- Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS.
- develop maintainable, testable, and functional software that meets product requirements using MVVM, MVC
- Maintaining software through product lifecycle including design, development, verification and bug fixes.
- Documentation and version management.Manage the code and project on Git for proper coordination with team.
- Execute app verification protocol, Space and time efficient data structures, ensure smooth deployment
- Communicate with the Project Manager and consult with customer facing executives regarding status of projects and suggest appropriate deadlines for new functionalities.
- Validate the cloud system to ensure any new changes do not compromise the security of the backend server.
- Write tests for the App.
- Following company policies and quality procedures to ensure quality product deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-4years of experience building cross-platform mobile apps for Android, IOS and Web.
- Proficiency in state management techniques using GetX & BLOC
- Flutter: To build cross-platform mobile apps for Android, IOS and Web. This should include from making responsive UIs to efficiently query data and also manage states in an optimized manner.
- Native Android and IOS: To build custom Flutter Packages.
- Firebase: Should have experience with Cloud Firestore, Push Notifications, Cloud Functions and Analytics.
- FIGMA: Should know how to use Figma/Adobe XD to use the design file and use it to build the app.
Git: To manage and collaborate in different projects with the rest of the team
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: Up to ₹600,000.00 per year
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
- Shift allowance
- hands-on experience in Matrimony, Ecommerce & ticketing apps?
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- total work: 3 years (Required)
- Flutter: 3 years (Required)