Position: Digital Marketing Executive
Experience : 2 to 4 year(s) Location: Job Context: Full-time,
– Planning, Executing, Launching and optimizing digital campaigns to increase company and global brand awareness.
– Manage the entire digital campaign department. This role is inclusive of Facebook advertisement with confidence for Image, Video, Carousel, Collection, Google AdWords, display advertising, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics & Webmaster Tools, managing PPC campaigns across Google, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, WhatsApp, Yahoo and Bing, email & text marketing,
– Develop and scrutinize all the campaign budgets
– Grow the website traffic and enable digital presence and leads generation growth globally.
– Review the brand message regularly to ascertain its consistency
– Provides educational opportunities, relevant information, and growth opportunities for digital marketing staff
– Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of marketing content and strategy of end-to-end consumer experience in different digital channels.
– Identify the latest digital technologies and current digital trends affecting the industry
– Prepare and execute conversion tests
– Manage the workflow with every landing page through different automation channels.
– Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in any discipline
Facebook ads, Facebook Ads Manager, Facebook campaign, Google Ads, Google AdWords, Google Marketing, YouTube Marketing
2 to 4 year(s)